Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy Days....

Ok, so here it is it has been over a month sinced I’ve blogged, which is shocking so once again I’m sorry! Time has just gone so fast for me I only have 2 more weeks at uni and then I have 3 months off (and yes I will probably get bored, but just see what happens) Anyway you have probably noticed that I’ve recreated this site in flash what do you think?

I’ve had record numbers of visits to this site over 1200 this month and still counting thank you to all of you that visit this site and joining up to this great club!

Just a reminder we are having a meet up on the 7th of November at Cornwall Park at 1PM, for those of you that haven’t been to Cornwall Park, it is huge so there’s plenty to take pictures of. I hope to see you there.

The xmas season is creeping up and I’m thinking about running a seminar on how to take xmas lights with SLR cameras if your interested send me an email and the more emails I get the more likely I will do one.

Anyway I’ve got to get back to my study.
Until next time, happy photographing!

PS. Has you have probably noticed I've been trying to host my blog on my website, unfortunetly its not working, so for now on it will be on this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment