Saturday, October 31, 2009

Weekend Events.....

Hello everybody!

Well what a fantastic weekend it’s been, I have just spent it up north with friends and family up in the sunny Hokianga! It was beautiful weather up there but unfortunately I didn’t get very many photos as we only spent 1 day up there. The weather has been fantastic I’m sure you all know what that means, MORE PHOTOS! Anyway while I was away in the weekend I had my aunty with me which she has flown out from Australia a couple weeks ago anyway, I thought it would be nice to take her to a lookout that I have been to several times before, so we were in the car driving there and when we got there it was blocked off and it wasn’t worth the photo, because the view from that point wasn’t all good. It was a shame because she would of loved the view from up there and why I brought this up is because the reason it was blocked was due to vandalism which is a shame as it blocks keen photographers missing out on good shots!!! I hope it reopens someday……. But why do other people have to spoil it for us?!! Sorry but it just frustrates me
Its exactly 6 days intill we have our next meet up in Cornwall Park, which at this point according to the forecast its going to be real nice! If you want a map or general information about this meet up head over to the website : www.fotofxclub.com
I have some fantastic news “FotoFX” is going to have its first creativity tour! Dates will be released shortly so keep on eye on my website for details…..

Intill next time keep those shutters rolling!
Kind regards,
Wayne Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment