Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cornwall Park

Hey guys I thought I better do a quick blog just to tell you how great Cornwall Park was. I was really surprised that only one person showed up, come on guys make an effort to come!!! Anyway it was awesome as I never been to the park before I was impressed there was so many photo opportunities and my creativity just opened out, there was heaps of people there and some of them had cameras too but they didn’t belong to FotoFX.

Attached with this blog entry is a photo, this has to be one of my favourites because the way I shot it, it looks like a road going to no where, don’t you agree? I would love to hear your thoughts. You can see some of my photos from today on
www.flickr.com/photos/waynefrost
I’m in the process of planning something big for next year its going to be a show called “Frostys Stuff”. Basically its going to be a show about anything of everything! Photoshop tutorials, tech reviews, daily goss and more green screening is going to be used also. Keep your eyes peeled for that one, the first episode should be in the new year.

Anyway, keep shooting!
Wayne Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment