Monday, November 2, 2009

Creativity Tour....

Creativity Tour……

On my last blog I posted I mentioned something about a FotoFX creativity tour….well it has all been confirmed and is going to happen on 12 of December, right before Christmas! Yes it is a quite a way off yet but I’m planning it so its going to be a really fun day. I will be there showing you how to be creative with your photos and camera techniques also be covering things like different exposures, angles, time lapse, Photoshop techniques, different kinds of sepia and black and white photography. Some of you might think, “the Viaduct, yeah well there is some photo opportunity’s but cant we go somewhere else that these a little more to photograph?” I know where your coming from but trust me once I show you some of my creative ways to capture photos you will be pleased that you came.

It would be handy if you knew a little bit of Photoshop because I will be telling you different ways how to make your images even more creative with filters, sepia, black & white etc……
If you have any suggestions for this meet up, chuck me an email at : waynefrost16@hotmail.com I would love to hear your thoughts!

Well that’s me for now

Regards,
Wayne Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment