Sunday, August 22, 2010

iPad Stand from Luxa!

 

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Happy Monday morning, I've got one great review to start the week off in the weekend I received a present from my Mum and Dad an iPad stand from Luxa! This thing is a real piece of art taking a similar design as the Cinema displays. The stand itself is fully adjustable allowing the iPad to be in portrait or landscape mode aesthetically I can see what Luxa was trying to do here, I think that they archived it they were trying to copy the look of existing mac products, not just the Cinema displays but their mice and other computer accessories in regards of color, style and functionality. I was also impressed by the packaging that this stand came in somebody had put in a lot of thought to make the stand as nice as possible.....(photos below)

I could really fault this, you can fully adjust it, its made from strong material, it has class, it has feeling (ok, maybe thats going to far.) If I really wanted to pick at it, there would be one tiny thing and that is you cant use this with some cases. I know your not suppose to use this with a case on the iPad but if your like me and find it hard to always have to get it out and put it back in a case it can be time consuming (especially with one hand).

Let me know your thoughts!

Have a technology filled day!

 

3.jpg2.jpg

1.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4.jpg

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment