Friday, August 6, 2010

Long time coming!




Hi Ladies and Gentlemen!

Ok I know what your thinking, you're probably thinking "what FotoFX?"!!!! It has been a busy year so I have not had the time for club FotoFX unfortunately, but now things have settled down and FotoFx is back up and running. The website has changed once again, nice and simple!

Also this blog isn't going to be just on FotoFX it's also going to have more stuff (reviews etc.....)

As for me, well this year has had it's up's and down's as in my training. Up till now I've been doing a degree in Visual Arts and I have been asking if "is this really for me?" well to make a long story short, it wasn't! So I have dropped it and hoping to do a Bachelor in Computer Systems which starts next year so that involves programming and stuff like that. And that more down my alley.

Keep looking at the website as a FotoFX meet up is going to be arranged very shortly, also Im interested what and where you guys want meet up?

So once again I am sorry that it's taken a long time since I have written a blog post as well as not having time the club FotoFX.

I hope you are all keeping well!

Wayne Frost

Location:Opononi, new Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment