Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two great apps that I got today!

Hey people,

How are we all doing? Today I have been out most of the day but still managed to get 2 new apps onto my iPad! The first one is "Photoshop Express" this is like "Photoshop Mobile" on the iPhone but with a few new features and filters. My favorite filter is "soft focus" which dos a wonderful job, but what I like to most about this app is the splash screen that appears when it first starts up. It is sooo nice!  Oh and it has Facebook connectivity so you can upload your pictures when you have finished editing them, I've actually tried this and works reasonably quickly. This is a free app so I recommend in getting it it takes up 6.5 mb.

The second application I got is called "PasswordWallet" what it is, is a simple password wallet (which you might of guessed from the title) costed $6.49 from the app store but worth it. The thing I like about this is the simple interface it is really easy to put entries in and read entries. Of course it comes with a master password which you have to put in to access your data, this can be anything you want. At a crazy 2.2 mb its a well worth app (if you need it!)

Have fun!

DSC02132.JPG

DSC02133.JPG

DSC02131.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment