Thursday, December 3, 2009

Short n sweet post!

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Yes, well I’m still learning all about this Canon 7D its like, for me learning a whole different new system. Previously I owned a Canon 450D, beautiful camera and as I mentioned in my previous blog the 7D is a more professional machine which means I’ve really got to work at it. Sure it has automatic settings but that isn’t good enough for me. I’m going up north this weekend so hopefully the weather will be fine for me to play with it.

Ladies and Gentlemen I have to say the instruction booklet that was supplied with the 7D was so small it is like reading the smallest font imaginable! I use the instruction book a quite a bit so that’s why I got it reprinted and bound A4 size so much easier to read.

Happy photographing

Wayne Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment